Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: pics for IAD to go with lesson plans

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 13:04:32 PST

I thought others might want to know so I am posting to the list.....

Yes - I want digital images of the work. I will be updating all of my
lessons in the future with images of student work. I had to take all of my
student work pages off line.
I have a lesson plan template for anyone who wishes -- but any format you
are comfortable with will do.
Please submit lesson plan and images via attachment to

Some suggested organizing the plans by medium rather than grade level. Right
now it is too much work to re-organize the site. So the plans will remain as
elementary - middle school - high school. Keep in mind that many plans can
be adapted for other levels.

Thank you for your interest.

Judy Decker