Re: pics for IAD to go with lesson plans

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 13:04:32 PST

I thought others might want to know so I am posting to the list.....

Yes - I want digital images of the work. I will be updating all of my
lessons in the future with images of student work. I had to take all of my
student work pages off line.
I have a lesson plan template for anyone who wishes -- but any format you
are comfortable with will do.
Please submit lesson plan and images via attachment to jdecker@woh.rr.com

Some suggested organizing the plans by medium rather than grade level. Right
now it is too much work to re-organize the site. So the plans will remain as
elementary - middle school - high school. Keep in mind that many plans can
be adapted for other levels.

Thank you for your interest.

Judy Decker