Home Made Sticker glue - or lickable glue

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 11:41:16 PST

I just got this recipe from Janice Jarreau - some of you may remember her
from a few years ago as the enthusiastic student teacher. She says any kind
of a paper can be turnede into a sticker. Use this as "lickable glue" for
envelopes, too. My guess is that you use white vinegar.

HOME MADE STICKERS

2 Parts White Glue
1 Part vinegar

Stir and paint onto the back side of whatever you want to be a sticker.

Let dry overnight or use a blow dryer on a low setting for immediate
results.

When ready, just lick and stick.

Suggestions:
You can add peppermint or any kind of flavoring to the mixture for a better
taste.

I store my sticker mixture in a glue bottle with a new sticker label I made
myself.

Stickers are great for:
Address labels, address & phone books, scrapbooks, photos, photo albums,
recipes, labels for canning jars, children's artwork, invitations, cards,
letters and many other things.

---