Stroke of Genious Videos - any one seen?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 10:28:50 PST

I am reposting Colleen's request in case some of you skip the subject line
replying to the digest.

from Colleen:
I was looking at the video site "Direct Cinema Limited" checking out
the Richard Haas video.
And was wondering if anyone has seen the "Strokes of Genius" videos.
How are they? I am looking for captivating material for high school
students.
Thanks
Colleen Stulb

About the Richard Haas video..... I found out from Pam Stevens that you can
order it directly from his site --and it costs less, too.
http://www.richardhaas.com/ I think Pam said to email him
haasnyc@aol.com. I don't recall what the savings will be. Maybe Pam could
post the information to the list (I already deleted her email to me).

Judy Decker

---