Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Incredible Art Department - Decker site is activated

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 09:10:16 PST

I am now linked from the Incredible Art Department Home Page. Right now the
button says Elida Art (that is my former school). The button will change to
Art Resources --- or something like that:

Here is my address -- (ad free)

Incredible Art Department:

Here are the files I sent previously for Black History Month:
African American Art and History

Selected African American Artists

Black History Month homework assignment
Essay on Black Inventors

Additional Resources for studying African American History

Discover African online lesson Test your
knowledge works

Africa links page

African Proverbs

Crafts page is

I have many files on my computer for Africa and African American
Artists....If you need anymore help --just ask. I might have files saved for
an artist you are interested in.

Please start sending your lesson plans --and images -- to be added to
Incredible Art Department.

Judy Decker

P.S. I am going to take the Tripod site off line. I hated the banner ads and
couldn't get the FrontPage features to work anyway.