Incredible Art Department - Decker site is activated

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 09:10:16 PST

I am now linked from the Incredible Art Department Home Page. Right now the
button says Elida Art (that is my former school). The button will change to
Art Resources --- or something like that:

Here is my address -- (ad free)

Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

Here are the files I sent previously for Black History Month:
African American Art and History
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/afri-am.htm

Selected African American Artists
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Af-am2.htm

Black History Month homework assignment
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Blk-hero.htm
Essay on Black Inventors
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/blk-inve.htm

Additional Resources for studying African American History
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/af-am-history.htm

Discover African online lesson
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/afr-less.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/testyour.htm Test your
knowledge works

Africa links page
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/afrilink.htm

African Proverbs
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/af-prov.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/af-prov2.htm

Crafts page is
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/crafts.htm

I have many files on my computer for Africa and African American
Artists....If you need anymore help --just ask. I might have files saved for
an artist you are interested in.

Please start sending your lesson plans --and images -- to be added to
Incredible Art Department.

Judy Decker

P.S. I am going to take the Tripod site off line. I hated the banner ads and
couldn't get the FrontPage features to work anyway.

---