ART PROJECT IDEAS WITH PRESIDENTS??

---------

From: Nora Calabrese (noracala_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 04:03:29 PST

A fifth grade classroom teacher approached me about doing an art project
with her students. Each student was assigned a president to research. She
wanted me to incorporate an art project where the students were creating
something about their chosen president(maybe a portrait, I don't know). Does
anyone have ideas on what I can do? I want to do something that would
interest the kids. Maybe 3-D Sculpt-A-Mold portraits? Please share any
thoughts. Thank You.

Nora in NY

---