Re: Video-- The Big A videos (elementary)

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 02:47:35 PST

I've been showing these videos to my classes for years. They must be 10 or
15 years old. I think they are wonderful. They're only 15 minutes long and
there are 10 of them. They deal with the elements, deciding what to paint,
visiting artists and illustrators in their studios, using different
materials, etc. There's a fun guy narrating and a bunch of children
listening. My students love them. I'd say they geared to grades one
through four. I don't know if they're still available but they are a
treasure.
Sky in NJ

---