Please post favorite crafts sites to list

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 14:24:26 PST

I will be adding a page to my site for crafts. I have ceramics and textiles
already. I am looking for more kid oriented sites - maybe easy lessons etc.
I know Sara has posted some in the past but I did not save them as I wasn't
interested at the time. Now that I am putting my site back online I think
Crafts would be a good topic. Sara - if you are reading - and others - sent
good crafts sites my way or post to the list.

Thanks in advance,

Judy Decker

---