Square 1 art fundraisers

---------

From: Jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 15:16:33 PST

  I am always glad to share my experiences with this company. I have used them twice -both times with great success. It is easy to do, they provide everything , are great to work with, and the parents love this program. Actually they (parents) asked if I would be doing it again as soon as our first merchandise came in. I am able to use the money for anything I need for the art dept. I purchased a digital camera with the first orders and used a lot of the money from the second to take with me to Japan in November for purchasing lots of neat things for my artroom and the students. I've also been able to really expand what the students get to do with clay-puchasing clay and glazes with the money.
      Jeryl in SC

---