Fun Interactive story about Chinese Dragons

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 13:15:28 PST

I found this site while updating my Chinese Art Reources:
http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/interactive/stories/index.jhtml
The story is really cute - I think children would like it.
Legend of the Dragon
Dragons! The word conjures up different images to different people. In our
interactive story, learn about the origin of the Chinese dragon and how its
form and meaning has changed throughout time. Discover their role in
people's lives yesterday and today, and why they will always remain an
integral part of Hong Kong life.

I have this link on: http://jdecker7.tripod.com/oriental.htm

Judy

---