Judy Decker site online

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 10:04:09 PST

My site is temporarily back online -- on Tripod server:
http://jdecker7.tripod.com/index.htm

Some of my navigation features and buttons did not send. It seems Tripod
does not accept FrontPage -- so bear with me.

I really do not like the banner ads -- and I certainly did not get the ones
I requested. It seems Tripod puts whatever adds on they want. Soon I will be
putting the site linked on the Incredible Art Department.

Here is the link to Chinese art and culture - Chinese New Year:
http://jdecker7.tripod.com/oriental.htm
Soon I will have the folk art and prints added.

Here are the links for Black History month:
http://jdecker7.tripod.com/afrilink.htm African art and culture
http://jdecker7.tripod.com/afr-less.htm African Online Lesson
http://jdecker7.tripod.com/afri-am.htm African American Art and history
http://jdecker7.tripod.com/Af-am2.htm African American artist - more
individual artists
http://jdecker7.tripod.com/af-am-history.htm links for studying Black
History
http://jdecker7.tripod.com/Blk-hero.htm a homework assignment
http://jdecker7.tripod.com/blk-inve.htm essay on black inventors.
http://jdecker7.tripod.com/wiljohns.htm art of William Johnson
http://jdecker7.tripod.com/lawrenc.htm art of Jacob Lawrence
http://jdecker7.tripod.com/bearden.htm art of Romare Bearden
Please bear with broken lins as pages have not been updated yet.

If you need anymore help with Black History Month - let me know

Judy Decker

---