Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Judy Decker site online

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 10:04:09 PST

My site is temporarily back online -- on Tripod server:

Some of my navigation features and buttons did not send. It seems Tripod
does not accept FrontPage -- so bear with me.

I really do not like the banner ads -- and I certainly did not get the ones
I requested. It seems Tripod puts whatever adds on they want. Soon I will be
putting the site linked on the Incredible Art Department.

Here is the link to Chinese art and culture - Chinese New Year:
Soon I will have the folk art and prints added.

Here are the links for Black History month: African art and culture African Online Lesson African American Art and history African American artist - more
individual artists links for studying Black
History a homework assignment essay on black inventors. art of William Johnson art of Jacob Lawrence art of Romare Bearden
Please bear with broken lins as pages have not been updated yet.

If you need anymore help with Black History Month - let me know

Judy Decker