Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: artsednet digest: January 31, 2003

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 19:56:39 PST

on 2/1/03 2:00 AM, ArtsEdNet Talk digest at

> Subject: Humor in Art - what sites have you used?
> From: "Judy Decker" <>
> Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:56:23 -0500
> I have been searching for "Humor in Art" and so far have just come up with
> various poster shops.
> Before I go digging a little further, I thought I would ask you folks what
> sites you have found. I would like to put a resource page together. I like
> the book Humor in Art: A Celebration of Visual Wit by Roukes - available
> from Sax -- page 8 in Visual Resource catalog - #573-720D - $32.50.
> Thanks in advance for any leads to good sites.
> Judy Decker

Hi again, Judy.

2 articles that I posted on dealt with the topic of
humor and art. Perhaps the information there can provide you with some of
what you are looking for. Here are the addresses:

Continuing to Find Artistic Humor and Direction in an Emerging World

and an earlier article,

Humor in Art