Re: active learning

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 19:15:05 PST

Beth,

I agree, research in groups or pairs. I am currently on that
type of collaboration at this time. Heraldry, each group chose
a country from a list I found, research the heraldry of that
country, then because they were going to battle with the rest of
the class, each student in the group had to create a shield
which would be recognized by what I am calling, families within
their country. Short description here of lesson. Shield are
foil relief.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Director of Visual Art (K-12)
Bryan Texas