Re: help on many fronts - Calder Lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 18:06:18 PST

I sent your Valentine's day files off list via attachment - they are safe to
open.

Here is a lesson online: Animal Mobiles
http://www.mcachicago.org/MCA/Education/Teachers/Book/Calder-plan.html

and another - Making Mobiles: Alexander Calder, a Master of Balance
http://artsedge.kennedy-center.org/teaching_materials/curricula/curriculum.c
fm?curriculum_id=427&mode=full
or http://makeashorterlink.com/?N2F821F43

One on wire sculpture - althogh not a very thorough lesson:
http://www.freelake.mec.edu/FLMS/artroom/7wire/7lessonplan.htm

I have Internet links for Alexander Calder I will send off list at your
request.

Judy Decker