Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: help on many fronts - Calder Lesson

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 18:06:18 PST

I sent your Valentine's day files off list via attachment - they are safe to

Here is a lesson online: Animal Mobiles

and another - Making Mobiles: Alexander Calder, a Master of Balance

One on wire sculpture - althogh not a very thorough lesson:

I have Internet links for Alexander Calder I will send off list at your

Judy Decker