help on many fronts

---------

From: Maggie Sheeser (msheeser_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 31 1995 - 21:22:59 PST

I'm trying to find the lesson plan for the only only bird and one from someone at the smithsonian about a calder mobile. I also am looking for ideas about valentines day, Greek and Israeli art projects. Finally, i would love to find a workshop for elementary art teachers in the u.s. on either coast or vermont. Any ideas? And does anyone know of a week long program at East Carolina for art teachers/ Thanks enormously for naay help you have for me. msheeser@bgate.net

---