Re: Jim Dine - Lesson plans

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 13:55:25 PST

I sent my links file and lesson plan to Tracy off list since those were
recently posted.....but here are the lesson plans that are online - in case
anyone else may have missed them.

Craig Roland Lesson Plan:
http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/sparkers/heART/heART.html

Check Bunki Kramer's Jim Dine hearts done in oil pastel
http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/newKramer/JimDineHearts/jim_dine_hearts.htm

Heart Lesson Plan
http://www.lessonplanspage.com/ArtMDVarStylesMediaForHeartThemedArtK2.htm