Graphic design - Posters American Style

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 08:49:39 PST

I found this llink as I was cleaning up some of my files.....

Posters American Style The Smithsonian Institute. Click to enter. Posters
American Style, which accompanies a touring exhibition of the same name,
brings together some of the great graphic images made in the United States
over the past century. Online Scavenger hunt. Frequently asked questions
http://www.nmaa.si.edu/posters/

---