9-11 memorial and other projects

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 08:31:02 PST

Ran accross these last night. I still have students
that draw the Twin Towers when/where I least expect
it-I am not sure if its prevailent on their minds or
if its something they "know how" to draw or what, but
I was excited to find artists working on these
projects right now - mel chin being the common factor.

(I'm feeling it's a little untimely due to the shuttle
catastrophe, but maybe its still relevant for showing
how artists deal with and even use mass media...)

memorial slideshow/vote
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/ny-protetchgallery,0,1582540.photogallery?index=1

poster art -
 http://www.timetoconsider.org/