Re: Space EXPLOSION of the shuttle...!

---------

arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 01 2003 - 07:51:23 PST

TO ALL OF MY COMRADES... The space shuttle has exploded, and they cannot be
sure that the incident was not a terrorist attack...there was the first
Israeli Astronaut onboard. I hope it wasn't terrorist related, but I had no
idea that we had a teacher on this shuttle!!! What a great loss of 7
lives!!!!!!!! CNN seems to be up to date on the info so check with them.

With much affection,
Idus Arcement in Picayune, Mississippi (about an hour from New Orleans)