Re: parent conferences

---------

From: Berg, Renee (Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 18:54:55 PST

 I had mine from 3:30 to 9:00 last thurs. and usually only have about 6
parents show up for spring conferences. I had a whole list of what I was
going to do and low and behold God had other plans. I had non stop visits
from parents beginning to end. Strange, but nice, now I'm still behind in
cleaning files and grading.

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools