Troubled Student

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 18:47:56 PST

Hello Everyone,

I have a situation I need advise on. I have a student how has learned that his father has cancer and has quite doing his work. He just doesn't feel like working, which is very understandable. Do I excuse him form the work or let him make up the work and hand it in late? I was thinking of excusing him from the work we are doing but have him do a picture of how he was feeling about this toubled time in his life instead. If anyone have some advise please pass it along.

Blessings
JoeGet more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---