Re: what are you wearing to March 2 or 3 Youth art month receptions?

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 17:39:36 PST

Susan Holland wrote:

> just curious. Our YAM reception here is the opening for the k-12 district art
> show. What are you wearing to the opening?

I am planning on wearing a nice suit or skirt and jacket, heels...something dressy
and special that the kids have never seen me wear to school before. I want them to
know how special an event and honor this is for them by the way I look. I did
this last year, and the kids were very surprised and appreciative.

Sandy

---