Re: March 2 or 3 Youth art month receptions? (fwd)

---------

From: Robert L. Snyder (rsnyder_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 15:36:10 PST

Actually there will be a YAM exhibit of over 200 pieces of art
representing the best works (K-12) from Prince Georges County public
schools on display from March 22nd thru. April 26 in Hyattsville, Maryland
at 6525 Belcrest Rd. Hyattsville is a suburb centered in the middle of
Prince Georges County about 30 min. from downtown Wash., D.C. I'm one of
the elem. school teachers involved (5 pieces from my elem. school on
display). If you are in the DC area in March or April and want to see the
show contact me (email) for further info. or call our county's art
dept. at
301-333-0966 for directions and other info. A reception will be held April
4th. Prince Georges County is a diverse county with over 120
elem. schools, 20 middle and 23 high schools and is one of the largest
suburban counties surrounding Wash. DC.

R. Snyder, elem. art teach., MD near Wash.DC.

> From: "Sandy Bacon" <sbacon@ix.netcom.com>
> To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu>
> Subject: Re: March 2 or 3 Youth art month receptions?
>

> > OK, I know I haven't been thinking clearly because I have been fighting
> the
> > flu, but I'm totally confused. I will be going to the Columbus, Ohio,
> March
> > 2nd and 3rd YAM shows, not Washington D.C. When was Washington mentioned?
> >
> > Sandy Bacon, in Ohio

---