repoussage/repousee

---------

From: Christene Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 10:51:16 PST

regardless of the spelling - and you may be correct by the way (it
sounds 'Francais' to me even though I associate the process with
Minoan culture) it is a one that I would like to further expand my
teaching knowledge on. Now that Sax is no longer in Canada my supply
of aluminum foil is gone - I now rely upon Wallacks (very price
competitive but they only carry the copper foil).

Do you think think the 'heavy' aluminum cooking foil would serve as well?

christene in NS

---