Infrared film

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 09:44:20 PST

Here is a website that has a lesson plan and some of my infrared photos
and some of my students. It is on the Freestyle (a photographic supply
co. that also has a newsletter for teachers) website. There are two pages.
If any one wants a formatted copy of the lesson for teaching about
infrared film, just email me and I will send you one. Here are the web
page addresses.

http://www.freestylesalesco.com/n2_classroomspot.html

http://www.freestylesalesco.com/n2_classroomspot2.html

---