Children's book illustrators

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 07:37:32 PST

Please add to this list. I think it is very important to introduce book
illustration at the elementary level. Book illustrators are indeed
artists - I would like to see a list of your favorites

Eric Carle
Chris Van Allsburg
Leo & Diane Dillon
David Wisniewski
Marsha Brown
Jan Brett

Those of you living in North West Ohio will want to visit the Mazza Gallery
at Findlay College. You could spend hours in there looking at the original
art for the children's books.

Judy

---