Joe Applebaum

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 19:39:53 PST

I received a newsletter from Freestyle Cameras and
saw that they had published and chosen our own Joe
Applebaum as the educator for the edition. I did not
have time to read the whole article, but it is on my
desk at school. Congratulations to Joe! This may be on
the Freestyle web site - I didn't check - maybe Joe
can tell us?

~^~
Vivian

=====