Re: repoussage for HS

---------

From: Rosel Valenzuela (mader_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 19:19:25 PST

Hi, there!
I've done this with my grade 6. We draw with glue (or cut-out design
from cardboard scraps ). let it harden then
cover this with foil .glue foil on board while pressing on sides of design
with your fingers so
that raised areas show well . brush india ink all over. let dry then rub off
ink with damp newspaper ball. artwork has that antiqued look.

Good Luck!

---