Re: Using art as discipline.

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 20:16:32 PST

I fuss with everyone involved and make them really uncomfortable doing this. I do everything to keep them in art and thye know this so they are not very surprised with my reaction. It still may be a struggle, but the squeeking wheel... I just keep squeeking and pointedly tell them this is not an option, recess would be a better choice.