elementary listserve

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 15:58:04 PST

Hi, has anybody ever heard one of their elementary teachers talk about a
good elementary listserve? I found one, called teachernet, but I don't
know if it is any good. I am looking for some for our elementary
classroom teachers. I hav e tried the archives with no luck. If you
know of one that I could pass along, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Betsy

---