Praxis II...HELP!

---------

From: Steven (salmon4me_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 08:19:03 PST

I am taking the Praxis II on March 9th. Are there any hints or tips
people can help me out with? I'm not up to speed on some
metal-smithing/jewelry design terms or Printmaking in general. My
printmaking class only taught relief printing with linoleum and wood
block. If there are any websites someone can point me in the direction of
so that I can refresh (or as the case stands, actually FRESH) my memory,
that would be great. Thanks for all the help.

The Civil Rights project is moving along swimmingly. The students are
mature enough to handle the project like adults. They all seem deeply
concerned and are sympathetic to the Civil Rights movement. I can only
hope that this makes them more passionate, caring, and empathetic human
beings.
Thanks again,
Steven

---