Living artists - names added to the list

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 07:50:26 PST

I received this list of artists offlist from Kevan. I haven't researched
the names to see if all are still living.

Judy
Kevan wrote:

The following are contemporary artists / sculptors whose work is exhibited
at the Walker Art Center's Sculpture Garden in Mpls.

Claes Oldenberg and his wife, Coosje van Bruggen: "Spoonbridge and Cherry"

Frank Gehry: "Standing Fish"
Martin Puryear: "Ampersand"
Deborah Butterfield: "Woodrow"
Charles Ginnever: "Nautilus"
Mark Di Suvero: "Molecule"
Brower Hatcher: "Prophecy of the Ancients"
Judith Shea: "Without Words"
Marino Marini: "Cavaliers - Horse and Rider"
David Nash: "Standing Frame"
Barry Flanagan: "Hare on Bell"
Ellsworth Kelly: "DoubleCurve"
Kinji Akagawa: "Garden Seating, Reading, Thinking"
Dan Graham: Two Way Mirror Punched Steel Hedge Labyrinth"

Hope that this helps.

Kevan

---