RE: PA Governor's School - Advice for students?

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 05:46:51 PST

They should be able to talk about their work comfortably along with the
elements and principles. They should also be able to accept criticism
(constructive) regarding their work as part of the process. My
understanding is that the students need only bring in three of their best
pieces and I try to get the students to choose a diverse amount of work.

I hope this helps.

Becky in NC