RE: Using art as discipline.

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 05:14:12 PST

Does anyone else have Maggie Tucker's messages coming through in mime
format? I can't read them on my webtv. I will see if I have the same
problem on my computer. I love my webtv for this...I'm laying back on 3
pillows with my remote keyboard, looking at my big screen tv. Pretty
comfy. I do this every morning now, before I get up, reading digest.
Maggie's is the only one that does this to me. Sorry Maggie! SOMETIMES
webtv is freaky, but usually I can read anything. I'm just wondering what
would be different between what you write and what anyone on any other
computer writes. Sometimes I experience trouble with AOL people's photo
attachments, but they can get some additional download from aol to correct
that.

---