RE: Using art as discipline.

---------

From: Maggie Tucker (maggiet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 03:34:53 PST

My latest is an 8th grade English teacher who 1) arranged a "Read Across
America" at an elementary school 2) went to the school principal without
talking to me and said to him 3) all the students will miss is their
related arts time. She's gotten offended by my refusal to go along with
this, but oh well. I figure I either care for what I do or I join a
group of educators who don't deserve the name.