Re: Room furniture

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 15:48:48 PST

Woody Duncan wrote:

> I'm trying to get stools back in my room.
> Does anyone know where to buy good ones ?

Check the Sax catalog. I had been searching for the perfect classroom
drafting table in all sorts of industrial and voc ed catalogs, and found
the one of my dreams in Sax. I e-mailed Judy directly and she came back
with a _very_ attractive bid price for 25 of them. I think hers was the
lowest bid, and it just so happened it was the only table to meet my
specs.

Maggie, pinch-hitting for Judy

---