Re: ancient beads

---------

From: A msg from Colette (emeraldeyes64_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 13:28:38 PST

Hi,
Someone posted a web address that had photos of some very old beads. Does
anyone have that address? Also, does anyone have any information about
beads that could be very, very old. I was given a few that look almost like
stone, but there are patterns in them. I would love to find out more
information about them.
Thanks,
Colette