art education and opportunities

---------

From: willow hemphill (kaleidoworks_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 11:20:59 PST

Hello Art Teachers!!
I am starting a collaborative effort for more Art
Enrichment opportunities in schools and would love
your feedback! I am a singer, artist, actress, poet,
artist and entrepreneur trying to find my niche. I'm
trying to help you guys!!! Please tell me what you
think about what I'm doing. Any advice or comments
would be great!
Sincerely,
Willow Hemphill
http://communities.msn.com/willowswebspace