RE: grants (received!)

---------

From: Berg, Renee (Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 06:38:25 PST

Donald, Sounds like a great grant. What grant is it? Is it a local company
and how much? I've supported my art tech class through 3 grants this year.
I would like to find some more for next year. I bought spin object for
animation but hyper studio and Photoshop have animation capabilities too and
I need to find time to experiment with them. My 8th graders did clay
animation with the spin object software bought through Tech4learning. We
found it easy to use. If you have a fast network you can see samples at my
website on the 8th grade art tech page. I need to redesign that section so
it loads faster. Have fun with your new toys.

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools
Mitchell, SD