grants (received!)

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 06:24:02 PST

I received my tech from my 1st grant LAST monday (graphire 2 tablet and
Painter 7) and yesterday (monday again) I found out my other grant was
approved--digital Mavica CD camera, digital camcorder.... they changed part
of it. Instead of upgrading my current computer, they're going to give me a
NEW one (glad I have everything backed up on my old one) and are downgrading
my software some... Anybody out there use the Claymation software? I'll
receive that instead of Premiere... not real happy about it but I'll get my
big toys and I'll just write another grant for Premiere this spring...

Had to share my good news!

Donald Peters