Re: PolyShrink $$$.....

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 06:10:45 PST

Once you have this.. say from Pizza Hut how/what do you do with it?.. I am
>teaching a high school jewelry class.
>Thanks
>Wayne S

I teach elementary, so things I have done with it are: make X-mas ornaments
(what I did with shrinky dink when I was little), made refrigerator magnets,
made jewelry pendents.

I have used this with as young as 1st grade. I use the heat gun to shrink
the plastic for them, but it doesn't give off any kind of smell at all...

Donald Peters