Re: PolyShrink $$$.....

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 10:39:25 PST

Ya'll know you can get shrinky dink plastic for free, right? (haven't been
following this thread much-so if this has already been said, please forgive
me)

Any recycled #6 plastic is shrinky dink plastic. (has a recycled symbol with
a 6 inside it) My sources for it are Pizza Hut (take out salad containers)
and United Supermarkets (donut & cookie packaging containers)

I've been successful in begging these for my classroom. It does take a
little work to cut out the flat pieces from the containers, but for free,
who's complaining?

Donald Peters
Lubbock, TX