sink solution

---------

From: Foell, Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange (Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 09:34:49 PST

Forgive me to those who already know this, but sometimes the simplest
solution isn't readily apparent. I keep my sinks lined with a piece of
window screen--prefer the fiberglas type which is flexible--cut to fit the
bottom of the sink. It stops chunks of whatever, brushes, popscicle sticks,
clumps of paint,--people's rings, etc. from going into my drains. Did this
years ago when I was plunging a stopped up one and started plunging brush
after brush after brush up out of the drain. Can honestly say I've not had
a plugged up sink in a long time. It's a pretty inexpensive help.

Marlyn in Florida where it is another one of those Chamber of Commerce
preferred days.

---