art links

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 09:10:10 PST

http://www.brightring.com/links.html

I was browsing through my own links on my website, and I got all happy and
excited! I'd forgotten about some of them, and they are really FUN with
great ideas. Most of mine are directed towards elementary and early
childhood education. I recommend you visit my links. A few are listed below:
Oh, and if you think you have a website with helpful art ideas, please let
me know and I will list it on my website with my other links.
       MaryAnn Kohl
       maryann@brightring.com

KinderArt - http://www.Kinderart.com/
Visit the largest collection of free art lessons and art education
information on the Internet. When I can't think of a thing to do, I visit
KinderArt and in less than five minutes, my art smarts are rejuvenated!
The Imagination Factory - http://www.kid-at-art.com/
Find creative ways to make art by recycling junk. Surprisingly good ideas!
HomeArts - http://www.ivillage.com/
Each week, HomeArts posts a new Rainy Day Project that is fun and
educational, using everyday household stuff.
@rt Sparkers - http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/sparkers.html
An "@rt Sparker" is an idea that excites the synaptic nerves in the brain
and stirs the imagination, the very thing that gets kids going on creating
art.
Idea Box - http://theideabox.com/ideas.nsf/craft
Heaps of craft - not art - ideas. I enjoy this page because it also lists
ages, time needed to create, and offers a special "print it" feature.

MaryAnn F. Kohl
Bright Ring Publishing, Inc.
PO Box 31338
Bellingham, WA 98228-3338