Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Louise Bourgeois

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 20:53:41 PST

Dear ArtsEdNet,

Do any of you have any lessons based on the contemporary artist Louise
Bourgeois? I am researching her and her work for a graduate course entitled
"Issues in Contemporary Art," and thought I'd ask about ideas for utilizing
my research in the 6th grades.

If you're curious and want to view her work, interviews, and reviews,
they're available from artcyclopedia at:

As always, I look forward to your thoughts and/or experiences.