Re: Clay projects - high school

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 22:13:01 PST

My high school students wouldn't go for the historical items being made-
they prefer something they can give to a friend, family member etc. I guess
I don't blame them. Why spend all that time on an item that they can't use..
I teach the historical stuff (because its in the grad standards) along with
each project.. but, I always try to relate the project to how can we best
use the object in today's world.
Wayne S