Re: March 2 or 3 Youth art month receptions?

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 19:14:02 PST

I'm sorry about the earlier message. I was referring to the YAM reception
in Washington DC. Are any of you going to that? Michelle

From: "Susan Bennett" <sbennett@erinet.com>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Subject: Re: March 2 or 3 Youth art month receptions?
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 12:56:15 -0500

In regard to Youth Art Mnth shows in Columbus. One reception is on March
the 2nd and the other March 3rd. I wish they were both on the same day...
I think the time is 2 to 4 on both. Not certain about the 3rd. I should go
to both. Susan in Dayton