Re: March 2 or 3 Youth art month receptions?

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 19:12:10 PST

The other art teacher from my school (Cathy Ricker) and a student we both
share will be there (she has her in computer graphics and I have her in
art). One of my students went last year and my principal paid for my hotel.
  This year we asked for both the art teacher's hotel room and the family's
to be paid for. It was one of those snazzy hotels right within walking
distance. He's also paying for a sub! We've done a lot of brochures and
crap and I think he feels he owes us.
Michelle