Re: Diverse Learning Needs

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 18:32:01 PST

I too do not alter the assignment. What I do find sometimes is that I
alter how I assess them. Sometimes it is through conversations rather
than written work. My problems is just getting them to do something. I
am tallking about those who are put in there without any knowledge of
being done so and who have no desire to work. I have also seen the tactic
skill of placing them in there because it is the easiest class in the
course description book.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org