RE: artsednet

---------

From: Martha Ulakovits (MSQU_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 17:53:30 PST

I get glue tops off by taking scissors and opening them halfway. Put the
scissors just under the orange top and flip it. It pops off and sails across
the room. I use a paper clip that has the end opened up to pry glue from the
inside 9 reaching up from the bottom of the orange lid. As much glue as we
use, I do not tell the students to close the lids. Actually, with elementary
a lot of times its better not to close them because they often have glue
dribbling dawn the side and it just seems to cement the lid closed.
Martha Ulakovits

---