RE: Diverse learning needs - clarification

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 15:11:34 PST

I agree with what Michal posted - Students are expected to do their
best.....And the majority of my special ed students do very well on
projects. They are very good with "hands on".

I posted:
"Expectations are also
altered for individual students."

I have different expectations for the written work in my class for the
special ed students. Written assignments are altered to their level. Many
have trouble reading and writing.

---